Limestone and clay hillsides
The calcareous clay‐based soils and subsoils often rest on deep limestone formations and are ideal for growing vines...
Harvesting is primarily carried out mechanically so that it can be organised with ease.
The winery is a temperature controlled building that was constructed in spring of 2014.
- 2 of our wines have been selected to be in the cellar of BIVB to be presented to tasting in France and abroad.
- Silver Medal for
- 2 Silver Medals for
- Mâcon Verzé Blanc 2015
- Mâcon Verzé Blanc "En Prévisy" 2015
- Domaine de la Jobeline is mentionned in it
- 2 gold medals one for Mâcon Verzé "En Prévisy" 2014 (white) one for Mâcon Villages 2014
- Gold medal for Mâcon Verzé (white) "En Prévisy" 2014 Silver medal for Bourgogne Aligoté 2014